It’s now been just over a month since Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition was released on the Switch. At launch, it received two updates – containing a lot of fixes, and now, version 1.1.2 has been rolled out.
As the English patch notes aren’t yet available on the Nintendo support page, here are some of the highlights of this latest update from the Japanese page, according to the Reddit user, Sir_Teatei_Moonlight.
– Turning off tutorial popups also turns off the casual mode popup.
– Fixed NG+ affinity coin underflow.
– Fixed an inconsistency with auto-attack delay.
– Fixed a softlock if the player falls off a cliff before a vision.
– Fixed new Tephra Cave skip (I think).
– Fixed some Uniques running away too easily.
– Fixed some cutscene musics/GFX
As you can see, there are even more fixes in version 1.1.2. When we get the full English patch notes, we’ll be sure to update this page. In the meantime, tell us in the comments if you’re still enjoying the definitive edition of Xenoblade Chronicles a month on.